Annual pay and morale survey is launched
The Police Federation of England and Wales has launched its annual pay and morale survey.
All Federation members will have an email link sent directly to them via their Police National Network (PNN) email accounts.
PFEW General Secretary Andy Fittes said: “Members, your opinion matters to us so please do have your say. This survey is the only annual police workforce survey to gather consistent data on officers’ experiences across all 43 forces.
“The more members that complete this questionnaire, the more strength it will give us to keep people at the highest levels of policing informed of our members’ point of view.”
The PFEW will use the results of the survey to help inform its presentation to the Police Remuneration Review Body (PRRB) as part of its submission to them for next year’s pay review.
Members’ input via this survey has previously led to:
- a consolidated pay increase, meaning the increase remains as pensionable pay;
- maintaining Public Holiday Pay;
- keeping Away From Home Overnight Allowance;
- 1% increase in London Weighting;
- 1% increase in Dog Handler Allowance;
- increase in South East Allowance.
The survey is only open to police officers and is only available via email or by contacting your local Federation.
The survey closes on 18 May.